Every year, hundreds of thousands of sex crimes are reported and prosecuted in U.S. courts.
Do you have the facts about sex and gender at your fingertips? Work with a pro and arm yourself with the best information. In-Office, Skype and telephone consultations available.
For Lawyers and Legal Agencies
Do you need help establishing consensuality or assessing whether a sex crime was committed? Need to expand your understanding of the psychological ramifications — including PTSD, depression, and anxiety disorders — of sex crimes?
Gloria has worked with lawyers, DAs and courts around the country, most notably as a victim-care provider in the case of a serial killer who preyed on the BDSM community and as an expert witness in a Supreme Court Case on censorship. She has helped DA’s around the US create profiles of sex offenders and has also worked with defense attorneys to prevent unjust prosecutions. Whether you are advocating for a victim, defending a client against false allegations, or prosecuting a perpetrator, Dr. Brame can help you prepare a scientifically accurate case.
Sexual Diversity Awareness Training
Let Gloria help you or your whole office improve its game with special training. She offers five programs for legal professionals to strengthen their understanding of sexually unconventional people.
- Understanding the difference between consent and abuse in kinky relationships
- Understanding the difference between a fetish and a sex crime involving a fetish
- Working with special populations (LGBT, BDSM, swingers and other sexual minorities)
- Sex Crimes: a new standard in evaluating sex offenders
- Basic course in sexual diversity and how it applies to the general population
- Psychosexual Assessment for Court Appearances
- Sexual Wellness Evaluation after Sex Trauma
- Victim Counseling
- Victim Therapy
- Counseling and grief support for victims’ adult family members (18+)