The science of sex proves that transgenderism is a normal expression of human gender. Whether you are still working on finding the place where you feel most comfortable in life or have already begun the process of change and affirmation, I can help. I specialize in:
- Gender identity counseling and affirmation
- Living as an agender, gender queer or transgender person
- Advice and support for coming out
- Ideas and guidance on manifesting your true gender
- Crisis and anxiety management
- Creating new relationship models based on your true gender
- Counseling on body image, anxiety and eating disorders
- Overcoming traumas and conquering depression naturally
- Rebuilding orgasmic potential in your true gender
Adults 19+ accepted. Adolescents (ages 16 to 18) accepted with parental consent. You and your family’s confidentiality are guaranteed.
For Parents and Grandparents
It can be a shock when one of your own tells you they are not the gender you thought they were. Conflicts, disagreements, disappointments can ruin your family bonds. Gender issues should not tear your family apart. You deserve to have someone to talk to too, something you can hold your hand through the revelation and its aftermath. Let me know if I can help you deal with the gender evolution of someone in your family.